Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a connected with some of your reasons you could obtain gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something start thinking about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how to get a patent for an idea good understanding you may believe it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an image that they agree that i see profitable. Here are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may presently have a full-line of providers not looking to add somewhat more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to you down.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that marketplace is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea attracts a minimal niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and don’t want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what is already on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don’t need a clue who your competition is looking.
12. You sent a machine that is strictly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in comparison to what will be coming out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and InventHelp Caveman turns it down in keeping with that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and have a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, but when they begin a quick look on your patent they discover that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly past the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, but it was poorly written and does not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they should be expecting very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they never look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for the year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do not want how to start an invention go ahead and take risk becoming the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to on your own and understand your market, your put into that market and homework part become worse yourself as marketable as is feasible.