Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a connected with some belonging to the reasons you could obtain gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look into.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how good understanding you may think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an image that they agree would be profitable. Here are a couple common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may have also a complete collection of services not looking to add alot more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting group first recognize their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. Contain too many similar services that marketplace is flooded proper.
7. Your idea appeals to a minimal niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort through.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and they don’t want to see if they are around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don’t own a clue who other sellers is that are available.
12. You sent a product that is just like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in order to what is departing from out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention ideas posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down depending that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and have a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, help to they begin a quick browse your patent they see that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly after due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, and it was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they never look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for the year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t need to consider the risk getting the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your invest that market and study part to create yourself as marketable as is feasible.